Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing all web site properties of An Ink Mover, LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site and all associated web site properties of An Ink Mover, LLC are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on An Ink Mover, LLC's and associated web sites for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on any of An Ink Mover, LLC's web sites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by An Ink Mover, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on An Ink Mover, LLC's and associated web sites are provided "as is". An Ink Mover, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, An Ink Mover, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites.
4. Your Content
- You may submit content to An Ink Mover, LLC's web sites including books/works/text and comments. You understand that An Ink Mover, LLC does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your content. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content you submit; and you license to An Ink Mover, LLC all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication on the appropriate web site property owned by An Ink Mover, LLC.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your content. However, by submitting content, you hereby grant An Ink Mover, LLC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display the content in connection with the associated web site property. You also hereby grant each user of the associated web site a non-exclusive license to access your content through the web site. The above licenses granted by you in content you submit terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your content from the web site. You understand and agree, however, that An Ink Mover, LLC may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your content that have been removed or deleted.
- You further agree that content you submit will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant An Ink Mover, LLC all of the license rights granted herein.
- An Ink Mover, LLC does not endorse any content submitted to its web site properties by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and An Ink Mover, LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with said content. An Ink Mover, LLC does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its web site properties, and An Ink Mover, LLC will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. An Ink Mover, LLC reserves the right to remove content without prior notice.
In no event shall An Ink Mover, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on An Ink Mover, LLC's and associated Internet sites, even if An Ink Mover, LLC or a An Ink Mover, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on An Ink Mover, LLC's and associated web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. An Ink Mover, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web sites are accurate, complete, or current. An Ink Mover, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web sites at any time without notice. An Ink Mover, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
An Ink Mover, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by An Ink Mover, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to An Ink Mover, LLC's and associated web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last updated March 27, 2015